Google Apps™ suite of communication and collaboration tools. Google Apps brings simple, powerful communication applications, such as Gmail, Google Calendar, and integrated IM, to users so you can stay connected and work together with friends and co-workers with ease.
Using Google Docs and Google Sites, which include word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and website creation tools, will also allow you to share files and pool resources in real-time, keeping versions organized and available wherever and whenever you work.
How are Google Apps different from the free applications Google already offers? Google Apps comes with the following benefits:
- Single location for all applications: Access email, chat, collaboration, calendaring, and file management from one location.
- Storage: Gmail offers increased mail thresholds and more business management controls.
- Improved Spam Control: Postini is one of the leading spam solutions available on the market.
- Calendar: Customize sharing options which can be managed by individuals.
- Increased Access Controls: Puts you in control of how information is managed and what features are shared with other users.
- Support: Direct, local support online and via our tech support.
- No advertising: Free Gmail is ad-driven. Our version is Ad- Free.
- Best in class product: Google’s platform is the best in class messaging service and you get several new, tightly integrated products.
- Innovation and new product development: Take full advantage of Google's commitment to R&D for new product development.